- Case/bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range
- Step Goal Progress Display (step count goal setting range: 1,000 to 50,000, 1,000-step increments)
- Step Count Graph: Hourly step count for the past 7 hours on a 6-level graph
- Step indicator
- Power Saving: Auto sensor sleep state entry after fixed period of non-activity
- Dual time (Home time swapping)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity:
- 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00’00~23:59’59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:
- 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Recorded data: Up to 200 records (measurement start month, date, hour, minute, lap/split times)
- Target Time alarm up to 10 Target Time settings
- Countdown timer
- Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Input range: 00'00'' to 60'00'' (1-second increments)
- Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20), auto-start
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, year, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR2025
- Size of case : 50.7×45.2×15.5mm
- Total weight : 52g
G-SHOCK Baby-G|S-Series Women's GMDB800SU-8GMDB800SU-8
Introducing the latest additions to the G-SHOCK Power Trainer lineup of sports watches that make daily training more fun and effective. The size of the GMDB800 case is approximately 3 mm smaller than the case of the popular G-SHOCK GBD800, which makes it the perfect choice for those with smaller wrists and those who prefer a more compact watch. The new GMDB800SU-8 comes in a fresh gray colorway.
Any jewelry enthusiast will agree that their trinkets need maintaining to keep them in tiptop condition. The best jewelry is very expensive and it is thus important to maintain it in mint condition to ensure its longevity. Even the most durable pieces require constant care. Although it is one thing to shop for beautiful jewelry, it is entirely another to be able to provide them with the best care possible. This constant care is why many families are able to boast of having amazing jewelry that they have kept as family heirlooms.
Others, who put off caring for their jewelry, find themselves not so fortunate. At times life’s hectic pace can prevent you from caring for your expensive jewelry collection properly. However, cleaning your jewelry not only saves you money but also guarantees that you look glamorous every time you wear these pieces.
General Jewelry Maintenance Tips
i. Proper storage: Store your jewelry in a clean and dry place to ensure they remain in the best shape. Use a soft cloth lined jewelry box to prevent scratches and dents. If possible, wrap each piece with a soft cloth or tissue. Separate each piece from the other to avoid scratching, breaking and tangling.
ii. How to dress with your jewelry: To avoid jewelry from being tangled in garments, put it on after you have worn your dress. Likewise, jewelry should be the first thing you remove when undressing.
iii. Jewelry in extreme weather: If you have to go out during extreme weather, you can opt to store your jewelry in your purse and wear it you reach a safe place. If you want to partake in extreme sports such as skiing, prevent damage and loss by leaving your jewelry at home or in a safe place.
iv. Inspect your jewelry often: To guarantee your jewelry stays in great shape, take a conscious effort to inspect it regularly and clean off dirt and grime.
v. Go to your jeweler in case of damage: If a part of your piece falls off or breaks, do not try to repair it yourself. Instead, take the piece to your jeweler for professional repairs. Depending on the warranty that came with the jewelry, you could get a replacement.
vi. Wear your jewelry regularly: You might be surprised to learn that the best way to maintain your jewelry is to wear the pieces regularly.
vii. Do not wear your jewelry in a pool/ hot tab: Most metals used in jewelry making are sturdy but when exposed to chemicals, there is a big risk of fading or corrosion.
How Often Should You Clean Your Jewelry?
The question on most jewelry owners mind is – how often should they clean their jewelry? Now, most people buy their glorious jewelry and start wearing the pieces proudly without providing necessary care. It is understandable that in a world where life moves at a dizzying pace, the last thing you have in mind is to take care of your jewelry. However, if you want to look great every time you wear your pieces, you have to make an effort to provide them with special care.
So, how often should you clean your jewelry? That depends on a few factors:
1. The Type of Jewelry
While all jewelry pieces require regular care, some pieces require regular cleaning more frequently than others do. You have to look at the material and style of the piece to determine how regularly you should clean it.
2. Use of the Jewelry Pieces
There are those pieces that you wear daily while others rarely get a chance to come out of your jewelry box. An engagement ring that you wear every other day at work and home will require greater care than a necklace or pendant that you wear only once to the new year party at your office.
3. Exposure of You Jewelry Pieces
There are those pieces that you want the world to see in their full glory. While this is a good thing, it also means that their exposure to dirt and the elements is greater. Your wedding ring, for instance, will suffer through all tasks you do and will have to withstand the elements daily. Without regular cleaning, even the most magnificent ring will start to deteriorate.
4. Jewelry Maker’s Instructions
To determine how regularly you should clean your jewelry, you should look at the product maintenance instructions that you receive as a part of your jewelry purchase. Some jewelers will provide a product care manual with instructions that you can follow to guarantee your jewelry stays in mint condition.
5. Daily/ Weekly/Occasional Cleaning
You can choose to clean your jewelry daily, weekly or give the pieces an occasional thorough cleaning based on how regularly you wear the pieces and the type of material used to make them. To provide the best care for your jewelry, make sure you wear it regularly and follow DIY instructions the jewelry maker provided.
Although cleaning your jewelry regularly is the best way to maintain it in perfect shape, you should avoid using home remedies before you confirm any risks involved. Make sure you use proven DIY jewelry cleaning techniques and talk to your jeweler before you try cleaning your jewelry yourself.